Thursday, May 3, 2012

...and we're back !

I'm always late... :S
Sorry for that people ! Let's get it on right away !!


Week 6

The Blocking Plus :

I'm still not very sure, of the first part. I was told to change some shapes in the sliding part and the run. I wait for more comments to be sure to change this part






Week 5

The blocking :


For this assignment I chose to try working with the IK spine. And wanted to try it and see if it's easier to handle rather than the FK one. I loved it !! ^^
I felt more free to be crazy and cartoony, I'm really close from the what I wanted to come up. Although I always was afraid of the cartoony style, with the IK spine it was easier to block out my shot.




Week 4

Reference and blocking of the next shot :

In the pick list I chose "Stewie (no arms) has to run into a jump and land/recover". And I came up with this :


















My Planning :




























The Final Dance Shot :

I corrected, some foot slides, shapes, timings. Mostly I just cleaned things up, I didn't change drastically from my blocking plus. As I'm learning animation I realize that everything is in the blocking. You have to put everything in it, push every pose the further as you can, even go crazy, so you can scale it down, later after your director/mentor as seen it. Anyway, my big lesson for this assignment, don't be afraid to push your ideas further, and when you're think you're done push it further more, you would really be surprised of the final result...




Week 3

The Dance Blocking Plus :

I changed a lot of things in my blocking. There wasn't enough strength and weight and people kept pointing the fact that I was too close from my reference. Then I read an advice about being going crazy with your animation, so you can come up with fresh new ideas and I tried that. I was pretty satisfied with the new blocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
over-blog.com