Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 1/2

Ooooouh I was totally wrong !! I don't why I wanted to make a 180° turn, where it wasn't in pick list of the syllabus of pyschology of body mechanics... So sunday I had to correct my mistake and upload and planning something on the syllabus. I chose the "simple dance move" using Ballie. I took the reference I love from Esther Twadi-Yimbu (thanks again !! ^^). And it gives something like this :

My first blocking pass :



I still feel like something is missing, there's less snap than the reference, I think it's due to the short legs, that made me make small steps. I'm gonna make longer legs and change the animation with broader moves, but first I wait for some feedback to be sure to not forget anything.


The reference :




Planning :






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
over-blog.com