Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flower Dance Animation

Last month, I tried a dance animation, based on a feature film video reference (A Monster In Paris) made by my best friend's wife. She did a lot of video reference, I pick the early ones, unfortunately I cannot show the great reference due to her shyness, and most importantly because of right issues. So thanks to the great dancer, Esther Thwadi-Yimbu and her husband Larson Liberlin De Shoriba Diop fir their great work !!

Here's my little story point for the sequence :

"Flower is a mysterious dancer. They say she can  make flower grow in the desert when she dance. She starts dancing at the age of 4 years. This little princess knew how to dance before knowing how to speak. Nowadays, she dances on stage, making the audience cry with her graceful moves."

The Final pass




Breakdown pass





Blocking pass





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
over-blog.com