Saturday, October 15, 2011

Speed Posings


I want to practice my posing skills, so I had the idea todo some speed posings and record myself. The video recording is a good way to see how I work and where I spend too much time.

 POSING N°1






















I missed the posing. There's a great camera angle that I wasn't able to capture, and the spine of the reference wasn't that much exaggerated. The first time wasn't a success....



POSING N°2




























It was better this time, I didn't catch the very essence of pose. But (I hope...) you can feel the girl struggling.













POSING N°3















Those posings are the worst for me, there are not that much informations. The character seems to show some self-confidence he doesn't, we can see "fakeness" in the gesture. It was hard to do, my posing turned into a really self-confident guy ! I think it's because of the smile, too wide.
















The recording :

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
over-blog.com