Thursday, March 15, 2012

Catch up (not Ketchup...)

Ok, I catch up the late, I have busy weeks, between the work and AM, I don't have a minute !

So where were we ?Ah yeah, week 8

Week 9

Concerned Thumbnails





The Stu Concerned Pose






















Physical Strength revision

















Vanilla walk splined with popping knees... (yayy !!)




Week 10

For my character walk, I decided to do an old idea that I had back to the beginning of this blog, Jacque's proud walk

Here's the background again

" One upon a time, there was a very the young king, Jack Des Deuxpattes, of the very tiny country, Pitibled, which, in fact, was only a house...
His neighborhood was laughing stock of him every time. But Jacques didn’t care, he was very proud to be a king, even for only two subjects, a deaf child, Fha, and his dog, Wampy …
His kingdom was a great land once, Robertin, Jack’s father was a very good king, very nice with all subjects. His only flaw? He hated violence. Even to protect the kingdom, he never wanted to go on war. To avoid it, he negotiated every time, shorting his kingdom more and more, until his son, Fha and Wampy were the only subjects left, living on a small piece of land. Even the queen, Robertin’s wife left for another kingdom.
Jacques was very proud of his father and his principles. When he died, Jacques swore on his grave to be a good king as he was.

One day, he went to see the nasty king Arthur, his neighbor, because the greedy king wanted to build a house for his little dog, Stinky. Jack came to negotiate like old times... So there he is, on the red carpet of his worst enemy trying to be as proud as he could, maybe too much…"

And here's the planning for my walk :



 

The video reference



My blocking



Exhausted Thumbnails



















Everybody including my mentor told me to do the 7, I wanted to be a little original and make the 10, but according to my mentor my posing wasn't original at all. The straight vs bend limbs is a little bit cliché is this type of posing






















My Concerned revision


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
over-blog.com