Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let's start !!

Ok now the week 2 has ended, I'm getting into the core of animation, in fact since week 1 I'm into it but I just got my first ecritique (yaaay !! ^^ ) and I realy feel it has begun for me...

For week 2 I had to draw a thumbnail of observation live from the street, unfortunately I wasn't able to go outdoors and fill a sketchbook so I took some web pictures. It wasn't the right way, because the whole idea was to capture life and get the essence to put it in a posing. I'll do that in the next assignment. So here's my thumbnail.




A lot of people liked the number 9, it's a tricky one to do in CG because of the limitations of the rig. But I ended up with this














After retakes it gives this






















And my real posing was this one


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
over-blog.com